With this remote gas meter reading solution users’ peace of mind is based on the supply automatic shut-off protocol when anomalies are detected.
Leakages, anomalies, unnecessary costs, energetic waste…
Connected and intelligent systems, Smart city,…
A protocol is established to automatically close the meter valves in case of leakage or anomaly detection with the use of alarms and notices.
All the sensors and gas meters can be read, regardless the type or manufacturer. No technical limitations. Energetic consumption is minimized, optimizing battery life.
Just a small Solar Gateway must be installed where needed, totally integrated with urban elements. Using a portable device and a mobile App, anyone from the distributor company can easily check the coverage and integrate the meters in the network.
The correct system operation is continuously supervised. The network is monitored and alarms and data are analyzed.
With Arson Metering’s remote meter reading system distributor companies can completely control the gas supply network:
Increasing the safety of facilities and people
Providing the users information regarding consumptions and analysis of the data, enhacing savings and efficiency
Establishing a fluent bidirectional communication with users using specific tools
Automating billing, adjusting it to real consumption
Reducing energetic consumption to mínimum needs and increase battery life of the meters
Why GASCITY for intelligent management of gas:
- Provides 100% coverage to meters and sensors without exception
- Allows freedom of choice of the meters and sensors used
- Valve and sensor control establishing criteria of closure according to case needs and enabling a massive closure
- Easy and user-friendly installation, using the portable device and mobile App LBep
- Once the system is deployed, other sensors, valves or intelligent meters can be integrated
- With the support of our Data Control Center to validate correct operation
- A mature technology developed through years of experience in ultra low energy consuming radio communications
- A custom made solution for gas distributors and safety of installations